Congratulations to our 2021 MSVMA Music Education Scholar Charlotte Plotzke!
The Michigan School Vocal Music Association is proud to offer one, $10,000 scholarship to an outstanding high school choral student who is pursuing a degree in choral music education. The scholarship is paid in increments of $1,250 per semester for the duration of a 4-year college degree. To be eligible, the following requirements must be met or maintained:
- Applicant must graduate from a High School member school of MSVMA
- Applicant must attend one of the following collegiate music programs for choral music education:
- Adrian College
- Albion College
- Alma College
- Andrew's University
- Aquinas College
- Central Michigan University
- Cornerstone University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Grand Valley State University
- Hope College
- Michigan State University
- Northern Michigan University
- Oakland University
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Spring Arbor University
- University of Michigan
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and remain in good standing in their respective degree program as a
The application deadline is May 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 academic school year. The recipient will be contacted by the middle of May and will be announced at the 2021 Summer Conference in July.
NOTE: Students must be accepted to a collegiate music program before applying.
Michigan School Vocal Music Association
P.O. Box 1131
Big Rapids, MI 49307-1131
(231) 592 - 9344
© copyright 2019 MSVMA, All rights reserved.